Monday, September 19, 2011

Evangeline, Shoedazzle (Red)

So I have ordered the Evangelines from ShoeDazzle.  They came in black, silver, champagne, and red.  I just received mine today and I like them.

Let me just say that they are really beautiful and I found them to be true to size.  BUT, one of the heels is missing two of the rhinestones.  I was not pleased with this so, I went on the website to see if they had my size so that I could send them back for a new pair...and they are completely sold out!  I called customer service to check and see if they maybe had another pair (they have real time inventory) and they didn't.

The girl I talked to didn't know when or if they would be back in stock.  I really liked them so I told her that I would keep them.  I'll probably just go to the craft store and pick up some more stones.  Anyway,  what I am getting at is that these people are awesome!  She was very understanding and helped me out.  I won't say how (I don't want to exploit that sorry). 

I just wanted to point out how awesome their customer service is.  I have heard stories of the dazzlers (cs reps) calling people and singing happy birthday to them.  People getting post cards about recent purchases seeing how they liked their shoes.  They have people dedicated to answering questions and stuff on their Facebook wall.  Plus they are always friendly.

Ok, so enough of my rambling about how great they are.  Heres the shoes:



They are sold out in red but still available in the other colors.  Click here to join!

No comments:

Post a Comment