Thursday, August 11, 2011

Mirage, ShoeDazzle

This is Mirage from ShoeDazzle.  I have been ordering and obscene amount of shoes from this website...probably because they are so affordable (39.95 each).  Anyway, I was looking online and a lot of people we saying that they mod podge the heels to seal the gems from falling off.  sounds like a good idea so I think I'll give it a try and let you know how they turn out.

I was also reading that they were half a size too small and to go up half a size.  I just ordered my normal size and they fit fine for me.  I like to think that my feet are pretty normal (not wide or narrow, just average).  If you would like to pick up a pair of these beautifully sexy shoe here is the link to join.  Hurry though they won't be there for long!




I will post better pics after I seal the gems...sorry for the dark pics.

1 comment: