Friday, August 12, 2011

Migare, ShoeDazzle Mod Podge

So, today I did the Mod Podge thing on the heels of my Mirages.  I just went to Hobby Lobby and bought the Glossy Mod Podge and some flat brushes.  Here are the pics.

Mod Podge (gloss) and flat paint brush


Before the Mod Podge

Dip the tip of the Brush in the Mod Podge and dab around the stones.  You can just paint over the stones if you would like it will dry clear.  
Other tutorials say to wait 30 min between applications but I waited an hour.



The drying process....

After an hour.  Repeat this process 3 times and after the final application wait a week before wearing.  Keep them some place safe to dry out.
After doing just one coat I think I will leave it at one coat for the bottom of the heel.  I caked a lot on and it was looking like there was too much glue used.  I hope that makes sense.  Anyways, have fun and enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment