Saturday, May 28, 2011

My new obsession: Pink

I have been on the prowl for some pink shoes.  I have purchased a couple but,  I would like some close toe platform pumps.  Unfortunately the ones I really want are way too expensive for me at the moment.

Here are some of the ones that I currently have:
This is Bardot from ShoeDazzle.  This was part of their Shoedazzle cares where a celebrity designs a shoe and the proceeds go to a charity that they support.  These were designed by Kristen Cavallari and the proceed of this shoe will go to OneKid OneWorld.  It's a cute wedge for the summer and it helps a great cause so why not?
These are the Zinnia.  It's the color that I'm looking for but not quite the stlye.  I still love them though and they also come in turquoise and purple.  They are also from ShoeDazzle.  Click here to join!

Here are some other pink (or pinkish) shoes I like

Bossiee from Steve Madden (free shipping until May 30 using HOLYSHIP)

Platform Pumps from GoJane.com (free shipping on orders over $50 with GJSHIP)
Fuchsia Mary Jane Bow pumps from GoJane
Astor by Jessica Simpson  Heels.com  and here
Hondo Guess Check them out here or here (cheaper)
Minda from Bakers.  I just saw these and am now in love!  I want these BAD!  I like that it has a  thicker heel.
Victoria G also at Bakers.  Pink + glitter = h*** yeah awesome-ness

Maddie 2 available at Bakers.  The color claims pink but it looks like more of a blush color to me.  These are definatly on my wish list. 
Bianca Patent Platform Pump from Christian Louboutin

No comments:

Post a Comment