Monday, April 18, 2011

Glitter!!

One of the biggest trends latley has been glitter.  It's fun.  It's girly,  It's sexy.  Here are some of my favorite shoes in the latest trend.
These are Snobbie from Steve Madden.  I love the style of this shoe.  These cost $109, I ended up going with a pair similar from Charlotte Russe.  Unfortunately they are no longer available at Charlotte but they are still available at SM here.


These are the ones I bought from Charlotte Russe.  I was a little worried about leaving a trail of glitter where ever I went but I didn't experience any fall out from the glitter.  I am very pleased with these and they were way cheaper then the Steve Madden version at about $35
These are a less expensive version at $26.70.  These are a little different.  They have a smaller heel and platform...good alternative if you don't like height.  Available here at gojane.com.  Also for $25.90 at urbanog.

I love ALDO and I love that these are on sale.  It has a cute little ankle strap for a little added detail.  More colors available here.

Two trends for the price of one...cork wedge with glitter.  Named temppest and rightfully so because I and tempted to get these.   Perfect for the summer and available at SteveMadden.com.



No comments:

Post a Comment