Monday, March 28, 2011

Neutral Wedges

I love wedges, they give you height but they are easier to walk in than heels.
These are from Forever 21.  I bought them at the store but they are available online as well.
These are from Charlotte Russe.  They also come in an olive color and black.  I like the little chains on the toe strap, they give it a little edge.  I wore these on a tour in which I had to climb 89 stairs!!  Surprisingly they were comfortable and my feet didn't hurt at all...my calves and thighs are another story.
These are my favorite.  These ALDO for Julian Louie wedges are straight from the runway.  Due to popular demand they are putting these into production.  Currently this is the only style available online.  Click here to view the collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment